For detailed instructions on how to create/access a Glacier account, please refer to the Glacier FAQ guide.
What if I have a question about how to use Glacier?
- If you have a question about accessing Glacier and uploading data to the database, click the ‘Online Help’ button on the page you are viewing in your personal account, OR email firstname.lastname@example.org for the fastest assistance. The Tax Department will not answer Glacier account-related questions.
What is Glacier and why do I need to use it?
- Glacier is a secure web-based Nonresident Alien (NRA) Tax Compliance System used to
collect tax-related information and make tax residency and income tax treaty determinations.
- Any non-US citizen (i.e., permanent resident or and non-resident alien) who receives funds from the University MUST complete a Glacier account, and update it with new immigration information regularly, to ensure that you are being classified and taxed correctly.
How do I access Glacier?
- Access to Glacier is granted via an e-mail from email@example.com containing a link
to Glacier as well as a temporary UserID and password.
- This is email is NOT spam. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your acceptable senders list in your email account.
How do I navigate Glacier?
- See the Glacier User Guide (link forthcoming) for detailed instructions on how to navigate the software.