Supplier / Payee Setup

Please use the:

  • Supplier Registration and Portal FAQs for answers to common frequently asked questions
  • Supplier Registration Site to register to be paid by Georgetown University, if you have never registered before or if your previous registration has become inactive due to lack of activity.
  • Supplier Record Management Portal to provide new or updated banking information, update your address or other contact information, and/or view the status of your purchase orders (POs), invoices, and payments.
  • Supplier Portal Account Request Form to request a supplier portal account for you or your supplier, if you do not already have access to the portal.
  • Supplier Record Change Request Form to request changes that cannot be completed via the Supplier Record Management Portal, such as changes to your Legal Name, Tax Identification Number, or Supplier Category.

Existing suppliers received invitations to participate in the Supplier Record Management Portal in early May of 2022, and for those that didn’t respond, again in early June 2022. Please allow up to three weeks for creation of a supplier portal account.

Please refer to the following documents to better understand the supplier registration process and management portal:

Georgetown University Faculty and Staff may review a full list of Suppliers on Box. (new window)