Georgetown University is a large and diverse organization, comprised of more than 20,000 students, faculty, and staff. The Strategic Sourcing Department often receives inquiries from suppliers and businesses that are interested in providing goods and/or services to members of the Georgetown community. If you would like to learn more about doing business with Georgetown, please review the resources found on this page.
Diverse Supplier Interest Form
General Supplier Interest Form
Other Supplier Resources
- Supplier Registration and Portal FAQs for answers to common frequently asked questions
- Supplier Registration Site to register to be paid by Georgetown University, if you have never registered before or if your previous registration has become inactive due to lack of activity.
- Supplier Record Management Portal to provide new or updated banking information, update your address or other contact information, and/or view the status of your purchase orders (POs), invoices, and payments.
- Supplier Portal Account Request Form to request a supplier portal account for you or your supplier, if you do not already have access to the portal.
- Supplier Record Change Request Form to request changes that cannot be completed via the Supplier Record Management Portal, such as changes to your Legal Name, Tax Identification Number, or Supplier Category.
- Supplier Registration Process Details
- Supplier Management Portal Functions
- Supplier Registration and Management Portal Job Aid